Giving up smoking can be a hard journey. If you’re in need of some encouragement, check out these tips and success stories from ex-smokers who used Nicotinell to quit.
- Save what you’d spend on cigarettes and use it for something fun!
- Think about the effect smoking has on your loved ones. Are they taking in second hand smoke? How would your ill health impact them?
- Throw out anything associated with smoking. Get rid of lighters, ash trays and anything else you use to smoke.
- Visualise how your life will be improved. Imagine feeling healthier, smoke-free.
- Write down your reasons for quitting. Stick them to the fridge, keep them in your wallet, and look at them regularly.