It can be easy to get carried away during the sales and find yourself missing top deals because you were busy fighting the crowds and filling your basket with things you didn’t actually want. Forget Black Friday regret and follow our guide to be a savvy shopper this year.
- Shop online. Nobody needs to fight over the last Eucerin moisturiser in the shop. Instead, relax and shop the deals from the comfort of your own sofa.
- Prepare in advance! Sign up to newsletters (like ours, which gets you exclusive early access) and make sure you’ve found shops you’re watching on Facebook and Twitter. Many brands give sneak previews of deals here first, so you can start your plan of attack for the big day.
- Start early. On Black Friday itself, many online deals hit at midnight, but these days, many retailers, including Chemist Direct, offer deals from the week before. Chemist Direct’s deals land on Monday 19th, so make sure you’re ready.
- Make use of bookmarks. If you know a brand you love is going on a big discount, bookmark the pages with your favourite products so you can find them quickly and get that online basket loaded.
- Stay scam savvy. Black Friday is a peak time for email scams, so don’t let your shopping excitement turn your head. Emails that claim to be from delivery companies are rife at this time of year, so read your emails carefully before you click. Be suspicious of any email that asks for credit card details to verify delivery. If in doubt, speak to the Customer Service team of where you ordered from.
- Don’t hesitate. Big ticket and popular items can sell out fast on Black Friday, so if you know you really want something, don’t hang about. Get it in your basket as soon as you spot an unmissable deal.
You’ll find savings on over 1500 products at Chemist Direct this Black Friday, so whatever you’re stocking up on, you’re sure to find a bargain. Black Friday goes live on Chemist Direct on Monday 19th November. To get exclusive early access to shop the deals before anyone else, sign up to the mailing list here.